2770 Capital Street
Wylie, TX 75098
Cardinal Strategies is growing, and we are looking for a talented and upbeat Office Administrator to grow with us! You will work closely with our corporate team in the pursuit of our goals. The best candidate will have top-notch problem-solving skills and a ‘whatever it takes' mentality. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic solutions-oriented environment. You must be positive, highly collaborative, and able to think on your feet.
This position is based at our corporate office in Wylie, TX office. Hours are from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Job position: Office Administrator
Job location: Wylie, TX
The primary responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls and route them appropriately
- Provide general support to visitors
- Incoming and Outgoing mail
- Receipt and distribution of incoming packages
- Organize, order, and receive supplies
- Maintain the office condition and arrange repairs, if needed
- Assist in IT equipment inventory
- Assist with special projects for various departments
- Liaise with facility management vendors
- Assist in the planning and execution of in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Data entry
- Create new and maintain existing Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Quickbooks knowledge a plus
- General office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
If interested, please submit your online application today.
Cardinal Strategies is an equal opportunity employer.