2770 Capital Street
Wylie, TX 75098
Cardinal Strategies is seeking an office administrator to help with operational support tasks and handle duties for upper management. This position is based at our corporate office in Wylie, TX office. Hours are from 9am-5:30pm.
Job position: Office Administrator
Job location: Wylie, TX
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide general support to clients, vendors, and staff as needed
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Maintaining vendor documentation such as W-9's, Certificates of Insurance, Proposals, and Purchase Orders.
- Assist with daily operational tasks
- Assist with printing reports on a timely basis
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- We are looking for an individual who has good communication skills, detail oriented and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organization skills and a dedication to completing projects in a timely manner is important
- The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position
- The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful and team oriented
- Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position
- Good computer skills and proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required
If interested, please submit your online application today.
Cardinal Strategies is an equal opportunity employer.